Monday, January 18, 2010

Unconditional Love

I'm trying to work on this unconditional love thing. I love him, but he doesn't know. If you love someone, you want them to be happy. I'm hoping he'll find happiness and joy even if it's not with me. If he's happy, i'm going to try to be happy for him. He deleted me again, and (like Bparks said) he doesn't want anything to do with me. Life gets complicated/harder as we grow up.

"I bet all I had on a thing called love, I guess in the end it wasn't enough, And it's hard to watch you leave right now, I'm gonna have to learn to let you go somehow, somehow, I'll move on baby just like you, when the desert floods and the grass turns blue, when the sailing ship don't need her moon, It'll break my heart but I'll get through, someday when I stop loving you..." Carrie Underwood- Someday When I Stop Loving You

"All that I'm after is a life full of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you, I think that all that matters is love ever after, after the life we've been through, no there's no life after you..." Daughtry- Life After You

"I can't believe what you said to me, last night when we were alone, you threw your hands up, baby you gave up, you gave up...I will never talk again, oh boy you left me speechless, so speechless, and now I will never love again, oh friend you left me speechless, so speechless..." Lady Gaga- Speechless

"Now I only have myself to blame for falling for your stupid games, I wish my life could be the way it was before I saw your face, You stole my happy, you made me cry, took the lonely and took me for a ride, I wanna undo it, You had my heart now I want it back..." Carrie Underwood- Undo It

No comments:

Post a Comment