Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Classes, internships, meetings, and driving around has kept me so busy. I don't even have time to answer my phone calls, and can only reply to text messages and facebook. I love my internship! I don't even mind staying after hours to work on my stuff. I'm hoping to work for this company in several years :)
My journey at UCLA is about to come to an end. Commencement ceremony will be June 11, 2010 at 5pm (I think?) but my parents won't fly in in time for Friday night. Department ceremony is June 12, 2010 at 9am! My parents/family/friends will definitely be at this one. Less than 5 weeks left til graduation. 3 years ago I had pictured that he would be there to see me graduate, but now it's all changed. He won't be there. My schedule had been so busy that I didn't have much time to think about him, but when I do have a moment of break I miss him. April 22nd was the one year mark of the worst day of my life. I've lived a very priviledge life and there are only 2 worst things that has ever happened to me, and April 22nd has taken the #1 spot. I never once took him for granted.
After graduation, I'll be getting away from Los Angeles for awhile. Hopefully to find myself again, and be ready to let him go. I'll be making my official move to Los Angeles in March 2011. I have this life planned out for myself. I can plan and plan all I want, but then life comes in and may change everything.

July= Taipei, Taiwan
August= Cruise with friends, Texas, Hawaii(?)
September= Costa Rica (volunteer trip)
October-November= Tanzania, Africa. Zanzibar & safari
December= El Salvador or Peru
January-March= Texas
March = Los Angeles

"Did you check the tires, put gas in the car, Don't think you'll need to much 'cause you ain't gonna get that far. Did you pack the good times, don't forget a map, Just in case the route you take isn't there to take you back. You can hold any girl that you like, Fall in love when it's easy at night, But you wake up wondering why she ain't ever something better, When you're lost and run out of road, Find what I already know, In the end closures all there is, But you won't find this, No you won't find this." You Won't Find This- Carrie Underwood

"I've been alone with you inside my mind, And in my dreams I've kissed your lips, a thousand times. I sometimes see you pass outside my door, Hello! Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes, I can see it in your smile, You're all I ever wanted, And my arms are open wide, 'Cause you know just what to say, and you know just what to do, And I want to tell you so much, I love you." Hello- Lionel Richie

No comments:

Post a Comment